Thursday, December 13, 2018

Digging Deeper: A Behind the Scenes Look into a Historian's Research

Given some recent conversations that I have had with a few of my Facebook friends about successes that I have had with using social media to research I have decided to begin a series within this blog titled "Digging Deeper: Researching the Fire," in which I will address how historians do research and why does "History" change over time using my research for my forthcoming book Knoxville's Million Dollar Fire as an example.

In the process, I will be sharing some neat things (photographs and other primary sources) that relate to Knoxville's history and its fire department that simply won't make it in the book. I will begin this new series in the week ahead with a look at using Facebook to research in the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment